As if moving isn't already hard enough, adding your children into the mix can present a whole new challenge. Kids are resilient, but major changes like big moves can be difficult to work
Your February Maintenance Tip...
Make painting the exterior of your home a breeze with these simple tips:
- Clean it up. Use a low pressure hose to rinse weather stains, webs and other dirt off the exterior of your home. Move outdoor furniture, vehicles or other décor out of the way before you get started.
- Fix it up. Repair any small holes or cracks in the siding where moisture tends to collect.
- Scrape it up. Tools required: 1) Paint scraper. 2) Sander. 3) Tenacity. If your house was built before 1978, the paint may contain lead. Go to www.epa.gov/lead for information on how to safely remove lead paint.
- Prime it up. Treat yourself by splurging on some high-quality wood primer – it will ultimately make your job easier.
- Talk it up. If you’re outsourcing your paint job, make sure you negotiate the details with your contractor. Once you’ve reached an agreement about liabilities, delegations and pricing, put the conversation in writing for easy reference.
Latest Blog Posts
There’s been many very scary stories from the real estate industry in recent years, however, the some of the basic realty rules still carry and maintain their truth. Many Realtors will tell