Sometimes things go viral because they're really, really delicious. This viral TikTok recipe is a win.. Ingredients· 2 pt. cherry or grape
Baked Feta Pasta ~Courtesy of www.delish.com~
Dated: January 26 2023
Sometimes things go viral because they're really, really delicious. This viral TikTok recipe is a win..
- · 2 pt. cherry or grape tomatoes
- · 1 shallot, quartered
- · 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- · 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- · Kosher salt
- · Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- · 1 (8-oz.) block feta
- · 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- · 10 oz. pasta
- · Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- · Fresh basil, for garnish
· Preheat oven to 400°. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and all but 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine.
· Place feta into center of tomato mixture and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Scatter thyme sprigs over tomatoes. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until tomatoes are bursting and feta is golden on top.
· Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup pasta water before draining.
· To skillet with tomatoes and feta, add cooked pasta, reserved pasta water, and lemon zest (if using) and stir until combined. Garnish with basil.
Greek feta is a bit harder and doesn’t really melt but danish feta starts off softer. If your store doesn’t have blocks of feta, crumbles will work just as well.
For the full recipe visit https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a35421563/baked-feta-pasta-tiktok/
Originally from NJ, Christina settled in the Middle TN area in 2005. She began her real estate career after spending 15 years in the trucking industry organizing office and employee relocations and pe....
Latest Blog Posts
Every industry has jargon an outsider wouldn’t understand, and probably doesn’t need to know. But real estate is a field where almost every “outsider” needs a bit of insider